Salvation

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Salvation

Postby welna » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Elmar wrote:Thanks a lot for the quick reply, DIL!

So "fixed" in the April 26 patch means in this case "disabled" :lol:

Thank You for clarification, merry xmass
welna

Postby iVSOP » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 am

Hello,
Anyone know this issue of Shield Wave skill?
After Shield Wave landed, Grand wave Barrier effect if you continuous land another debuff skill its still consums ss also inflict damages (stop hitting) untill the Grand Wave Barrier gone. I has test this skill in race track on my iss.
iVSOP

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:59 am

I am not sure whether I understand your question. This is the description of Shield Wave:

Image 실드 웨이브
자신 주변의 적들을 공격력에 추가된 10174 위력으로 공격하고 5초 동안 스턴 상태에 빠트린다. 또한 자신은 10초 동안 대미지를 추가 반사하는 웨이브 배리어 효과를 얻는다. 방패 장비 시 사용 가능.

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%B8%8C

Shield Wave
Attacks the enemies around oneself with 10174 power added to P.Atk. and stuns them for 5 seconds. Apart from that one gets the effect of a Wave Barrier which further reflects damage for a duration of 10 seconds. Can be used when a shield is equipped.

So when you use the skill, the enemies around you will (hopefully) be stunned for 5 seconds. After they wake up and start hitting you, that damage will be reflected on them for a further 5 seconds. The Wave Barrier lasts 5 seconds longer than the stun effect.
Elmar

Postby zlz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:12 pm

what about crp for taken fort?
in korea also decreased or that was another innova's custom edition to prevent peoples "farm forts" like it's easy after that update..
after update was 10k crp for taken fort. and last week was ninja patch where they changed for 1100 only...and can't find what penalty for lost fort siege..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:50 pm

In Korea there was only the reduction from 40,000 to 10,000 on February 15:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/92-cl ... omment-997

This seems to be really a special overseas patch to prevent those tricksy longnoses from switching Fortresses back and forth between two friendly clans.

As far as losing a Fortress is concerned, there is no CRP penalty (요새의 소유권을 잃었을 경우의 명성치 페널티는 없다):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4#hd109062
Elmar

Postby socketka » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:50 pm

on ncwest reward is 10k CRP. with merchants spawning after 24 hours there is some limitation to switching fortresses too often.
ballistas doesn't give CRP anymore (they just get destroyed without any reward).
my opinion is fortress sieges and CH instances (nurka, lidia,...) are now optimized to match players abilities.
socketka

Postby zlz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:50 am

socketka wrote:on ncwest reward is 10k CRP. with merchants spawning after 24 hours there is some limitation to switching fortresses too often.
ballistas doesn't give CRP anymore (they just get destroyed without any reward).
my opinion is fortress sieges and CH instances (nurka, lidia,...) are now optimized to match players abilities.

lydia/nurka give ~200b exp on 7 peoples party (with PA in innova) so it's pretty good exp for 15min pve. just worst part there you need 103+ dd's there with avg gear.
as for dvc instance, now it's pretty hard to keep low hp for 2nd stronghold. maybe for 101+ wynn it's easier with dots (didn't tested that). but drops is disaster. before was like 5-6 rune stones + few enchants. now from 6 instances, 3 Bear, 4 appearance stones..
but once again. 200b exp + if you use maphr and xp runes can be up to 1T.. still not bad.

edit: in monsterbook (bestiary in innova's case) record gustav didn't drop belt.. only full weapons, ALL r99 craft packs, b:ewr b:ear rune stone and appearances..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby iVSOP » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:48 am

Elmar wrote:I am not sure whether I understand your question. This is the description of Shield Wave:

Image 실드 웨이브
자신 주변의 적들을 공격력에 추가된 10174 위력으로 공격하고 5초 동안 스턴 상태에 빠트린다. 또한 자신은 10초 동안 대미지를 추가 반사하는 웨이브 배리어 효과를 얻는다. 방패 장비 시 사용 가능.

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%B8%8C

Shield Wave
Attacks the enemies around oneself with 10174 power added to P.Atk. and stuns them for 5 seconds. Apart from that one gets the effect of a Wave Barrier which further reflects damage for a duration of 10 seconds. Can be used when a shield is equipped.

So when you use the skill, the enemies around you will (hopefully) be stunned for 5 seconds. After they wake up and start hitting you, that damage will be reflected on them for a further 5 seconds. The Wave Barrier lasts 5 seconds longer than the stun effect.

Check my Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgnX9tYiFhU
After 0:05
iVSOP

Postby Elmar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:52 pm

For that I simply have no explanation. From the Shot animation it looks almost as if it were not Soulshots but Blessed Spiritshots which are loading on your Tauti Axe. The only thing that comes to mind is that you should try to stop the Spiritshots by right-clicking them, or even trade them to your iVSOP Dwarf to absolutely eliminate that possibility. To me the whole thing looks like a true bug, as if something gets hung up.
Elmar

Postby Lineage » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:05 pm

iVSOP wrote:Check my Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgnX9tYiFhU
After 0:05

Can you do the same test, but stay in distance, like 600 range away after Shield Wave.

I have a suspicion from Elmar's translation, that the secondary effect, could be an AOE damage aura for certain radius, and not damage reflect for any potential attack. That explanation matches the skill's description if you make a "second reading".

Otherwise we don't speak for a minor bug, but for a totally broken skill.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation