The Gathering

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: The Gathering

Postby Draecke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:34 am

well for 1 it would be nice to know if the PvE damage increasing passive skill indeed will compensate for the loss of the 60% DPS from True Vanguard ?

beyond that we'll need to see more details of all the new/old reworked skills before we can make any meaningful real suggestions imo
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 am

Aram wrote:...

P. S. I would be very grateful for any ideas to test some sigel skills with one char. (for review) :)

Can you maybe take a screenshot of your Hell Knight's Blood Panther interface with the stats (P.Atk., P.Def.) etc.? Those should have been increased. Even though your old Panther in Korea is now gone, we could compare the stats with a Panther from our current Grand Crusade.
Elmar

Postby branimesil » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 am

Aram wrote:I can confirm, after maintenance all tanks become more 'playable' than before. Aspecialy HK, when he hit the target that bring new trigger with very high chance.
1500 HP is restored and debuff immune for 5 seconds.

P. S. I would be very grateful for any ideas to test some sigel skills with one char. (for review) :)

Sorry my ingles (GOOGLE TRANSLATION).

We are looking forward to a new test :)

I would like to know the new system / skill of aggression.

I would like to know if the HK aura 101 has an active effect on the panther (after this rollback).

I would like to know real efficiency / debuff /status attack of the panther after this "fix".

I had asked other questions, but I edited the post because they updated the Wikipedia.

Very Ty :)
Last edited by branimesil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
branimesil

Postby Aram » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 am

Elmar wrote:Can you maybe take a screenshot of your Hell Knight's Blood Panther interface with the stats (P.Atk., P.Def.) etc.? Those should have been increased. Even though your old Panther in Korea is now gone, we could compare the stats with a Panther from our current Grand Crusade.

That without any buff (there event lottery buff without effects to character stats)
Aram

Postby Aram » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:27 pm

branimesil wrote:I would like to know the new system / skill of aggression.

I would like to know if the HK aura 101 has an active effect on the panther (after this rollback).

I would like to know real efficiency / debuff /status attack of the panther after this "fix".

1. After 19 april fix this skill have the same effect as now in GC update
Provokes nearby enemies into attacking you.

2. If I'm right understand - yes, here 101 aura in panter's buff

3. Blood Chase
Reduce movement speed by 80 for 3 sec., and P. crit. hit damage incrase by 30%

Aram

Postby Elmar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Aram wrote:
Elmar wrote:Can you maybe take a screenshot of your Hell Knight's Blood Panther interface with the stats (P.Atk., P.Def.) etc.? Those should have been increased. Even though your old Panther in Korea is now gone, we could compare the stats with a Panther from our current Grand Crusade.

That without any buff (there event lottery buff without effects to character stats)

Thanks a lot for the screenshot, Aram! So the Critical Damage increasing debuff is back :D

For what it's worth, here is my current Blood Panther, with Newbie Buffs (my Hell Knight dual just turned lvl 92):
Attachments
BloodPanther90NewbieBuffs.jpg
BloodPanther90NewbieBuffs.jpg (48.7 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Elmar

Postby branimesil » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Google translation!

Thank you very much for the test Aram!

1 - if I understood correctly this debuff has the effect similar to the previous one, in decreasing the resistance of the received critical damages (but I believe that previously had the duration of 5 seconds). :( ...... At least we do not lose the skill. :)

2 - in the future you could test the skill using Critical Wound before, because before this upgrade one skill canceled the other.

Obs: Did anyone notice that the Iron Aura is practically useless?

Very ty bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by branimesil on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
branimesil

Postby Draecke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:45 pm

it will still cancel each other just like it does with the comparable Tyr debuf skill, I really don't see any reason why NC would change that logic tbh..

Aram do you know if the Knight Frenzy skills are now back to the old skill effects as well and what are now the "final" 101 Aura skills effects ? If possible with their skill OE options so we know if we will loose any OE that we currently have ?
Draecke

Postby branimesil » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Draecke wrote:it will still cancel each other just like it does with the comparable Tyr debuf skill, I really don't see any reason why NC would change that logic tbh..

Aram do you know if the Knight Frenzy skills are now back to the old skill effects as well and what are now the "final" 101 Aura skills effects ? If possible with their skill OE options so we know if we will loose any OE that we currently have ?

While there’s life, there’s hope :)
branimesil

Postby Aram » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Draecke wrote:Aram do you know if the Knight Frenzy skills are now back to the old skill effects as well and what are now the "final" 101 Aura skills effects ? If possible with their skill OE options so we know if we will loose any OE that we currently have ?

If talk about HK here description:
Increases for a duration of 1 minute Shield defense by 120%, M. Def. by 100%, Attack speed by 30%, Movement speed by 70, P. Crit. Chanse / Damage by 60%, Reflect damage increase by 25%

But other sigels ahve a little diffirences, for example Paladin's Frenzy
Increases for a duration of 1 minute Shield defense by 120%, M. Def. by 100%, Attack speed by 30%, P. Crit. Chanse / Damage by 60%, Debuff Resistance by 30% and Increase by 50% to Last Patience

HK aura buff to HK himsel and to party members (idk how its say correctly :) )
Increase 10% P. and M. attack, P. and M. def. by 20%, reflet damage increased by 5%, P. and M. crit. damage increased by 15%, reduces cooldown for all skills by 7%. Only one Knight's Aura can be active at any time.
Aram

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation