The Gathering

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: The Gathering

Postby Elmar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Nadmaster101 wrote:
MYSTERYouse wrote:
Just a small note that I would like to leave here, there is a quest for a 2*Agathion bracelet (if I call them by a right name) available on lvl103 related to "Seven Signs?" and Leona Blackbird (if I understand it right).

It should be a quest chain consisting of 5 quests. It involves killing a insanced toned down version of Helios and in the later stage of the quest also van Ettina ....

Quite nice that there will be a way of obtaining one for free and no need to burn them trough compouding...

If you play on NCWest you know NCSoft is going to change this to some kind of pay system. Can't have people running around getting free stuff that would be terrible.

That Episode Quest Chain was added in the "Etina's End" update:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2051#p36671

So we certainly won't get it with Salvation. But this is kind of a core lore thing and I can't imagine that it will be completely removed for the export version. Whether the Bracelet will be on the reward list remains to be seen :)
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:09 pm

I understand that this will be part of future update and it might be a case that it will be nerfed, my point was that currently the "similar" 2star agathion on Naia costs around 4-6bils depending on the mood of the seller. If you are not in a desperate need of it, it's nice to see that it will be made broadly available for us.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Considering that a current two-star Zodiac Agathion also increases STR/INT/CON ... by 1 and has the teleport skills like the Seed Bracelet from the quest, you can to a certain degree compare the two. For further (passive) skills however, you still need a Zodiac Charm, which you have to insert into a slot on the Bracelet. This is the Seed Bracelet from the quest:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EC%B0%8C

And this is for example an Aries Agathion Charm, which increases Physical Critical Damage and Resistance against Reflected Damage:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... +%EC%B0%B8
Elmar

Postby jesusjammys » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:42 pm

The biggest question, is the 105 XP wall removed?
jesusjammys

Postby socketka » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:46 pm

I dont see any reason for that. 3.1 Qa XP for level is fairly enough to use all boosts and go for it. Most people dont remember exping 79-85 right after level cap was increased.
just for scale, me as non-spender with some left-over boosts could make 2% per day on 105, solo on worst class.
socketka

Postby jesusjammys » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:49 pm

socketka wrote:I dont see any reason for that. 3.1 Qa XP for level is fairly enough to use all boosts and go for it. Most people dont remember exping 79-85 right after level cap was increased.
just for scale, me as non-spender with some left-over boosts could make 2% per day on 105, solo on worst class.

It isn't realistic or people would already be 106 so please save it..
jesusjammys

Postby Aram » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Aram wrote:
zlz wrote:5. Buffs for beginners. Available at level 94 and can now be taken either for 10,000,000 Aden or for Fresh Wind Frey
5. Баффы для новичков. Доступны по 94 уровень и теперь их можно взять либо за 10.000.000 адены, либо за Свежий Ветер Фреи

so probably 10kk or freya wind scroll :D
maybe aram can translate it better.. but i think it's same buffs from npc just for adena/scrolls for freya now..
seems legit

You must note, that its for 94+ lvl players.

I have to correct myself, buff for 10kk adena available for all characters and no matter which level they are.
screenshot from ru PTS salvation
Aram

Postby zlz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 pm

@4r4m can you translate or/and explain part about crp? (if this included in russian .pdf) i saw line about crp and it says that they will be decreased by 90% and as compensation given as tokens.. so for example if i have 100k crp in clan after update left only 10k and those will be compensated. or it's somehow different meaning. and if i'm not wrong get compensation for learnt skills..
i'm talking about what fragola translated and posted in EU forums:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653754
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Elmar wrote:That is a Japan-specific event. You must be logged in for at least 30 minutes, then you get a reward:
http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/lineage2/1710login/

NCTaiwan does not have this event:
http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/news/event/list.aspx

Whether we will get it ...

Login bonuses like this would really be good for L2, would make them one step closer to modern mmo's
Illogical

Postby Aram » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:00 pm

zlz wrote:@4r4m can you translate or/and explain part about crp? (if this included in russian .pdf) i saw line about crp and it says that they will be decreased by 90% and as compensation given as tokens.. so for example if i have 100k crp in clan after update left only 10k and those will be compensated. or it's somehow different meaning. and if i'm not wrong get compensation for learnt skills..
i'm talking about what fragola translated and posted in EU forums:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653754

Unfortunately, Mistlight's review doesn't contain any information about CRP compensation and any comments from innova stuff about that.
Aram

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation