Clan-SHOP Supply Box Top - Grade What's new inside ?

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Clan-SHOP Supply Box Top - Grade What's new inside ?

Postby CosmooDREAM » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello people

I'm curious what is new item list in clan supply box top -grade ?

I took supply box top-grade from clan shop and I got 2x times Lindvior earring 7-days ( I happy ) . I wonder this is new in salvation update or as

always same drop list before salvation update. myb its same other boss jewel like antharas/valakas/earthwyrm/helios etc...
Innova - Core Server Level 103 YUL GS/Level 99 CW
CosmooDREAM

Re: Clan-SHOP Supply Box Top - Grade What's new inside ?

Postby Draecke » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:40 pm

it's the same as the old clan login reward box aka same rewards and you can still trade in the daily coins from that at the Talking Island npc
Draecke

Postby CosmooDREAM » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Draecke wrote:it's the same as the old clan login reward box aka same rewards and you can still trade in the daily coins from that at the Talking Island npc

I wonder what gives item when I click to clan support top-grade box : daily coin ( some amount ) , 7-day lindvior earring, ?,?,?,? I need other item list exactly
CosmooDREAM

Postby Elmar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Unfortunately there is no detailed information in the NCKorea Powerbook Wikipedia. They don't even have a Clan Supply Box Top-Grade listed on the Clan Shop sales catalogue:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/exe/ln ... 1%EC%A0%90

So possibly this is an export-specific thing and what Draecke told you is all the information you will ever get :)
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 pm

I have not bought any from clan shop. I still got 4000 daily coins so no need for 'em.
What I hear from CP/Clan members: 5-13 Daily Coins at random and they still get 7 day epics.
So I gotta agree with Draecke, it's just the same old box given out in a new manner.
Illogical

Postby CosmooDREAM » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Illogical wrote:I have not bought any from clan shop. I still got 4000 daily coins so no need for 'em.
What I hear from CP/Clan members: 5-13 Daily Coins at random and they still get 7 day epics.
So I gotta agree with Draecke, it's just the same old box given out in a new manner.

actually I didnt get 7-days jewel before salvation update. at salvation update I got 2x time lindvior earring in same week or past 1 week . I get interested this situation. I thought somethink is changed they missed at patchnote
CosmooDREAM

Postby zlz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm

they missed many things in patch notes.
one of them removed ch belts from drops.
t92 commander
zlz

Return to Salvation