DW Stg35 Makkum

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

DW Stg35 Makkum

Postby Illogical » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 am

Hey guys.

I got a party going farming DW (main goal is the 6 slot bracelet) and we get to stage 35 almost every run.

Our party is 2x Feoh, Iss, Tank and we blaze through all the mobs in DW but just cannot get past Makkum. I see we have dps, with BR up etc. we able to chop away 25% of it's health but after he just regens our effort. I remember from long-long ago when DW was still lv99 mobs, this party setup was able to kill Makkum with ease, so I feel it's just a matter of time (level+gear) to defeat him. Sadly, all on Youtube show only GK/Titan/Evisc killing Makkum so it puts me in doubt if it's even possible in a non-melee party.

Any one feels to share some experience on current day DW with a Feoh party?
Illogical

Re: DW Stg35 Makkum

Postby Aram » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 am

Here you go https://youtu.be/jpG80htFr6g (from NCJapan)
2xfeoh+AW+Hierophant
Aram

Postby Lineage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:23 pm

I would put it in another way:

How viable is end game content, without equipping a single item from L2 store?

Don't forget that Japan has store items that other areas don't. Like God's jewels.
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby Illogical » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Japan videos can indeed not be compared to the situation of the average player on our servers.

This PoV Mage has lv1 God Jewel Ring, Lv6 Sapphire, Sayha Talisman and a Enhanced PvE set.
He does the same damage thanks to all of that as 2 (or even maybe 3) other Feohs.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 pm

and most likely a +15 or better cloak.. those cloaks alone makes it possible to do crazy dps.. I can for example duo all the way to floor 39 cause of my elmore +15 cloak on my tyrant dual class

long story short I agree with Lineage that to do good at end game stuff you will need ppl that are stacked on l2store to carry/help you along the way these days.. ofc it's possible without but the difference is massive and in the current example of Dim Warp not all classes will be able to get past 35 without a key dps class that can aka if mage party wants to get past 35 bring 1 Tyr

btw Illogical I do presume all your DD's had Paagrio Might with +10 INT Energy drinks etc. right as else you're not trying hard enough ;)
Draecke

Postby Illogical » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am

Me and the other Feoh: +10 INT Drinks not, but Paagrio Might, Bloody Rune, that Santa bonus, Resonate scroll. I never thought about the INT dyes. Time to snatch them from ClanWH x)
Illogical

Postby Hax » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:56 pm

You are speaking about the first makkum on stage 35 no?
It got nerfed heavily in Grand Crusade. It has good regen but 1 feoh with brooch lvl1 buff should be able to drop it 100 to 0 quite quick. At least when I went and also clan members had no big issue
Hax

Postby Draecke » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Not many ppl have lvl6 brooch jewels on NCWest which was illogicals point that it's hard to do stuff ingame if ur not a big spender.. at least that's how it is on NCWest..

What's happening now is that the game itself is becoming toxic & no fun to play as any kind of progress is removed.. add the toxic big spender/rmt/adrenaline bots and one really gotta think twice before playing this game these days..
Draecke

Postby Laby » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Draecke wrote:Not many ppl have lvl6 brooch jewels on NCWest which was illogicals point that it's hard to do stuff ingame if ur not a big spender.. at least that's how it is on NCWest..

What's happening now is that the game itself is becoming toxic & no fun to play as any kind of progress is removed.. add the toxic big spender/rmt/adrenaline bots and one really gotta think twice before playing this game these days..

You know I'll welcome you with open arms :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Return to Salvation