The Gathering

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Arena System, the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion System

Re: The Gathering

Postby Irlumir » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:45 am

Can someone explain about tauti ring/insanit to me?

Is augment btw. The % do not cancel, first you reflect 120% then the player who recieve the reflected damage apply his defences. most probably ppl will have most 30%. So if you refelct 1000 damage, for example, the person that have 30% resistance will reduce in 300 the damage of refelct. But yeah, against ppl that have all reflect resistances is useless XD Oly char maybe... so no reflect of sonatas.....
Irlumir

Postby Irlumir » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 am

Draecke wrote:we'll see but I sincerely doubt that it will amount to much and I base that on my experiences in mass pvp for the last 5+ years.. sure it's nice to have but for example an passive pvp defense augment is 100x better then reflect and on an SK the 30% para land rate is best etc.

as you said you play on Chronos so you know most likely that I'm in Nova and prior to that i was in SilentHorrors on Teon/Naia so when it's about mass pvp I know what I'm talking about..

reflect damage is not bad as such but landing paralyze 99% of the time is better and anything that increases debuff immunity for the whole party will just win the throne of best PVP Tank.. elemental resist vs pdef comes second to that.

anyways it will take approx 7~9 Months before we will see this particular update come to NCWest so plenty of time to get used to the changes that are coming here..

there's no denying though that the PVE side of Tanks actually is going to be quite worse then what we have now, no more True Vanguard and yeah HK won't be the king of PVE anymore without it's debuf aura..

for those HK players out there I'll say this go hit the max level you can before this update comes and be prepared for the worst aka be ready to use a chaos essence / stock pile on rune stones & codexs.

So PK bether for the 15% increase in debuff resistance, you may be right on that. besides 30% pdef/mdef is also very nice.

Feels like downgrade .......

ST have one para skill, is aoe and shorter cooldown, thats nice but the new cubic seems very useless. Well at least the change do not feel like HK, wich probably destroy most damage setups....

What worries me the most is the constant complain on korean players forum, showing that they are not happy with this patch

Well we will see......
Irlumir

Postby Draecke » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:32 pm

obviously this is still mostly a lot of nerfs, tanks been hammered with nerfs in the last 2 updates in Korea - first the UD lingering and now their ability to do PVE DPS got halved or even more for those HK players..

not going to lie if the current changes stay as they are even with the latest "fixes" I will quit play my tank in anything PVE related and only play it at Sieges so these days I'm kind of breaking my head on deciding what class to change my dual to or just plainly quit completely as I really enjoyed being able to do decent DPS in a non standard way ^^"

if I wanted to play top PVE DPS I would have rerolled to a Titan long time ago so I don't like being forced into this by NC Soft.. for me this feels like the introduction of GoD all over again and that also almost made me quit as my old SwM got marginalized into the ISS class and I managed to find some solace in changing it to a Tank with almost same play style.. now I will not have such way out so this is really depressing for me - I'm currently still playing but it feels like my days are numbered if you get what I mean..

NC is doing a great job in making sure Tank class will become very rare in the future, time to post a pic to remember us by :(
Draecke

Postby socketka » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

could you quantify what "decent DPS" means?
dw stage (solo with iss box)
mobs/h in gc lower
mobs/h in superion
mobs/h in AF
kamaloka time
af time
gludio time
socketka

Postby Elmar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 pm

branimesil wrote:
Elmar wrote:I don't really trust the description in the Powerbook Wikipedia. According to today's patch notes the Templar Aura should give these effects:

영역 내 아군의 방어력/마법 저항 +20%, 피격 물리/마법 크리티컬 대미지 -15%, 모든 스킬 재사용 시간 -7%,
공격력/마법력 +10%, 이동속도 +10.

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=629151

For allied forces in the area P.Def./M.Def. +20%, received physical/magical Critical Damage -15%, all skills' reuse time -7%,
P.Atk./M.Atk. +10%, Movement Speed +10 points.

Hell Knights have exactly the same, only the runspeed increase is replaced with +5% Damage Reflect.

@ Irlumir:
The Auras (Paladin/Avenger/Guardian/Templar) only reduce received critical damage, while a PvE set reduces all received damage, both critical and regular hits:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C%9A%A9%29

Does it mean that these auras reduce the critical damage received by 15%?

When I used google to translate, I had understood that it increased 15% :(

Yes, 감소 resp. 減少 in the Powerwiki description means "reduce", and the "-" minus sign in the patch notes is even more unequivocal :)
Elmar

Postby branimesil » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 am

Image 리벤징 쏜
복수의 가시를 내뿜어 자신 주변의 적들을 공격력에 추가된 34353 위력으로 공격하고 자신에게 끌어온다. 또한 자신의 HP가 5% 회복되고 그랜드 포트리스 5레벨 상태에서 시전 시 범위와 위력이 강화된다.

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... +%EC%8F%9C

Revenging Thorn
Attacks nearby enemies with 34353 power added to P.Atk. by spraying them with a multitude of thorns and pulling them to oneself. Additionally, 5% of one's own HP is recovered, and as of Grand Fortress reaching lvl 5, the area of effect and the power are increased.

I believe it this 5% based on the TOTAL OF DAMAGE IN AREA.

Because it is very similar to an old necromancer skill(lvl 83) Vampiric Mist, (the restoration of hp is proportional to the amount of npcs reached).

Depending on the situation these 5% can become 20k of HP (Using on many NPCs at the same time, specially if the HK has a high damage).

In this case 30% PVE would make a big difference.
branimesil

Postby Draecke » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

erm the current HK VR ability is already very good and tbh if you need VR to stay alive you have a terrible healer in your party..

so adding extra VR stuff to any class is just lame in my book.. only good for solo players/class which shouldn't be for a Tank..

guess it's better then nothing but it would have been nice if it was something more useful like a Hex or Patt/Skill Damage boost type of trigger just name something else..
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 pm

This is a bit of a misunderstanding anyway. 자신의 HP means "one's own HP". The HP recovery is not a Vampiric Rage effect but depends only on your own max. HP. If you have 40,000 HP, you recover 2000 HP each time you use the skill, no matter how much damage you inflict or whether the enemies around you resist the skill.
Elmar

Postby zlz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Elmar wrote:This is a bit of a misunderstanding anyway. 자신의 HP means "one's own HP". The HP recovery is not a Vampiric Rage effect but depends only on your own max. HP. If you have 40,000 HP, you recover 2000 HP each time you use the skill, no matter how much damage you inflict or whether the enemies around you resist the skill.

so it will heal like cubic now? i mean current cubic in "old and not changed tanks"
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm

A Cubic is something that acts on its own, whenever it feels like putting in some work. The healing effect of Revenging Thorn, on the other hand, is a player-controlled one. Whenever you hit the shortcut button for the skill, it will recover 5% of your HP, even if no enemy is in sight. You could maybe best compare this to the Feral Ogre Cry or Second Wind of Tyrr Warriors, which also work as an emergency heal. The only difference is that, unlike the Tyrr skills, Revenging Thorn does not increase your HP but just heals up to your regular max. HP.
Elmar

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation