The Gathering

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Arena System, the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion System

Re: The Gathering

Postby Irlumir » Sat May 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi all

4ram, ¿ will you publish on your youtube channel a review video of the final stage of tank diversification ?

Seems that changes stop and what is on korean power wiki do not match well with the information of update.

That will be so nice.
Thanks in advance.
Irlumir

Postby Aram » Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Irlumir, unfortunately, past week was very busy for me. I'm already complite the script and video recording part. I'll try to publish review on the next week.
Also I must say, in this update a lot of players ask me about pvp tests, and I can't include all of those in one review :)

But I can recomend you my short video review about enchanters and sigels for my friend's channel https://youtu.be/4YlLBVxkI7s
There no subtitles, but hope it understandable...
Aram

Postby Irlumir » Mon May 15, 2017 4:21 am

Thanks 4r4m, was really helpfull
Irlumir

Postby Irlumir » Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm

Aram wrote:Irlumir, unfortunately, past week was very busy for me. I'm already complite the script and video recording part. I'll try to publish review on the next week.
Also I must say, in this update a lot of players ask me about pvp tests, and I can't include all of those in one review :)

But I can recomend you my short video review about enchanters and sigels for my friend's channel https://youtu.be/4YlLBVxkI7s
There no subtitles, but hope it understandable...

A question ¿ is there any difference in gear, setup (dual class / AP) between classes ? i was surprise by the difference in deffence , cause evas and paladin were not using rose buff and the avenger and shillien were with that buff on and still paladin and evas has more pdef

Thx.
Irlumir

Postby zlz » Sun May 28, 2017 3:49 pm

any changes coming on feohs new arcane shield? or they still can stay with 1hp/1cp and dies only when mp goes to 0 ?
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Saffran » Mon May 29, 2017 7:55 am

Hello all!

First of a big thank you for all the work you put into this site.

I have a question, on asian servers there is a way to put both bloody and dark on your armor, is this a special server setting or is it possible this will come to eu/us servers?
Got my +10 pve set but since I´m getting more and more into the pvp-aspect of the game I´m thinking about working on a pvp set aswell but maybe I dont have to..
Last edited by Saffran on Mon May 29, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saffran

Postby Illogical » Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 am

It's a feature in Korea and Japan.

Juji announced over a year ago that he, as producer for NCWest, saw that this feature was to strong/overpowered for our servers and it was removed from the NCWest overseas version. I don't think Neutron will overrule this decision.
Illogical

Postby Saffran » Mon May 29, 2017 9:04 am

Thank you!
Time to spend some adena then, again and again... ^^

EDIT: Is there any known plans for a diversification of tyrr warriors or changes to eviscerators (the class I play)?

Illogical wrote:It's a feature in Korea and Japan.

Juji announced over a year ago that he, as producer for NCWest, saw that this feature was to strong/overpowered for our servers and it was removed from the NCWest overseas version. I don't think Neutron will overrule this decision.
Last edited by Saffran on Mon May 29, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saffran

Postby Elmar » Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 am

zlz wrote:any changes coming on feohs new arcane shield? or they still can stay with 1hp/1cp and dies only when mp goes to 0 ?

There were no changes to Feoh skills in "The Gathering":
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8%EC%8A%A4
Elmar

Postby branimesil » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, I'm using a translator!

I'm a ncwest player:

I have some questions:

In the next updates, it will be possible to continue using a s.o.s class(SK 3jb). In the third class, after the 99+ ?

In the next updates there will be some penalty for using s.o.s(SK 3jb) in party ?

In the next updates will there be any penalty for using s.o.s(SK 3jb) in conjunction with other skills?

In the next updates will there be any penalty for using s.o.s(SK 3jb) to get into instances of corresponding lvl?

In the next updates --> current version in Korean.

Ty!!!
branimesil

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation