The Return of the Forgotten Kings

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Etina's End", "The Return of the Forgotten Kings" and "Orfen"

Re: The Return of the Forgotten Kings

Postby Elmar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 am

MYSTERYouse wrote:No longer we need to choose between Skill Power trigger and P.Att. trigger, now we can have both! Critical Damage seems also be a nice addition.

The change to the Dual Class Skills has caused a major uproar in Korea, with players being insecure about what to choose. Since for three weeks it costs only 2 adena to change your Dual Class Skills, a lot of experimentation is going on. At present the majority of Nukers, for example, chooses Death for the 5% increase in Critical Damage and Magical for the 13% increase in M.Atk.

Archers, on the other hand, mainly pick Death and Physical for the 9% P.Atk. increase, which costs overall 4 Certificates (i.e. you must have your Dual at lvl 99). Those Archers who are alread lvl 105 spend their 3 remaining Certificates on Master's Fury, which increases, with a certain probability, their Skill Power by 27%:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:24 am

People cried out for years for more use of sub and dual classes, they finally give it to them and it's still not good enough for them...
Of course, the real benefit is for the those that play Seer and Eviscerator
Illogical

Postby v77 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Elmar wrote:
Archers, on the other hand, mainly pick Death and Physical for the 9% P.Atk. increase, which costs overall 4 Certificates (i.e. you must have your Dual at lvl 99). Those Archers who are alread lvl 105 spend their 3 remaining Certificates on Master's Fury, which increases, with a certain probability, their Skill Power by 27%:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2

Well i disagree. As i know Archer Right now going for Skill Power +27% (3 points) and HP or P Atk (1 point)

As for me when i have dual Titan and i use my dual pretty often i will got for Skill Poert 27% and P atk 27% to get profits on both main and dual :P
I Think Archers that going only for main will go Skill Power 27% + Crit dmg 5% and rest in HP or Patk depends what they need more.

But still this "rework" dual and sub, i just nothing special at all. I was expecting something more spectacular :P
v77

Postby Elmar » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Keep in mind, they are still in the experimental phase. After November 15, when the Dual Class Skill Resetting Fee will be 20 million adena again, things should settle in a bit :)

Apart from that you must not forget that Korean players have Sayha Talismans and some also Seven Signs SAs at their disposal, so possibly they set their Dual Class Skill priorities differently.
Elmar

Postby socketka » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm

someone in korea finally noticed bug I noticed four years ago? maybe it will be fixed then :lol:
socketka

Postby Elmar » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:27 pm

The commentators under the post are pessimistic about the bug being fixed in a timely manner :D

For everybody:
As you can see from the 0 adena count in the lower right corner of the screen, the system believes that the character has no money on her and does not permit her to trade her - really existing - adena to another character. She also can't receive anything via the player-to-player handshake trade function.

Therefore always keep the bulk of your adena in your personal warehouse! There it's fairly safe. (This is of course also a protection about inadvertently purchasing overpriced items; only take out as much adena from your warehous as you need at the time).
Attachments
AdenaBug.jpg
From http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/image/view?articleId=631879&page=2
AdenaBug.jpg (282.7 KiB) Viewed 556 times
Elmar

Postby socketka » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

adena gets "removed" when you have over 172 inventory slots filled. main problem is that you cant even mail or deposit items to warehouse because it requires adena you dont have.
socketka

Postby darkm » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:00 am

There is any new info about "Angel's Necklace", what type of bonus give and %?? cause the wiki isnt update with the new epic freya and tezza yet. :cry:
darkm

Postby Aram » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Aram

Postby darkm » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 am

Aram wrote:Translated with google tranclate http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=631410

thanks by this info, is very interesting the bonus that this jewel give, but another question, the level of the jewel, how can I upgrade it?, is broken another jewels of the same type? or epic freya/tezza give another ítem to level up it? and I suppose that as all in this game the upgrade can fail no? and if it fail the jewel will broke? or only delevel to initial state?

Thanks again and sorry for so many questions :D
darkm

PreviousNext

Return to Etina's End