Orfen

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Etina's End", "The Return of the Forgotten Kings" and "Orfen"

Re: Orfen

Postby Draecke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 pm

the last 2 updates in Korea have been for 105+ so imo this is just to ensure even the laziest slackers get to the new standard level aka 105 just like for us now the game "begins " at 101 and in the past that was 99 / 85 / 80 / 78 / 76 etc.
Draecke
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Re: Orfen

Postby Illogical » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Draecke wrote:the last 2 updates in Korea have been for 105+ so imo this is just to ensure even the laziest slackers get to the new standard level aka 105 just like for us now the game "begins " at 101 and in the past that was 99 / 85 / 80 / 78 / 76 etc.


I doubt NCWest will receive those 'easy level routes', since the Bathus Knight quest been stripped. NCWest making to much money from bots doing 1-85 and using the adena to buy NCoin from idiots.
Illogical
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: Orfen

Postby Draecke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Illogical wrote:
Draecke wrote:the last 2 updates in Korea have been for 105+ so imo this is just to ensure even the laziest slackers get to the new standard level aka 105 just like for us now the game "begins " at 101 and in the past that was 99 / 85 / 80 / 78 / 76 etc.


I doubt NCWest will receive those 'easy level routes', since the Bathus Knight quest been stripped. NCWest making to much money from bots doing 1-85 and using the adena to buy NCoin from idiots.

what has that to do with anything ? Bathus Knight was extra option, there is still the old way available in all Regions that does have it..

also with right "friends" you can do 1-101 in 3hrs these days so erm lol.. paying for such friends cost 4~7bil pending on whom you deal with so yeah no..
Draecke
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Re: Orfen

Postby Elmar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 pm

The old way to level up from 0 to 85 will still be available in the upcoming update. For the time being the "Exchange Mentee Marks" link at the Mentoring Manager NPC has been removed, but next Wednesday a reworked item list will be activated:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=633605

Now the question is, will the Mentoring System be expanded to higher levels, i.e. Mentees get the 50% exp boost up to lvl 95? Or will for example Chapter 1 Codices be available for Mentee Marks to make life easier for the higher levels? On Wednesday we will see :)
User avatar
Elmar
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Germany/China

Re: Orfen

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

As it turns out, the Mentoring System has been downgraded. You now only get some Mentee Marks when your Mentee reaches lvl 40, 52, 61, 76 and 85:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=633678

The sales catalogue of the Mentoring Manager has not yet been updated in the Powerbook Wikipedia. Keep an eye on this page:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... %9C#hd_4_1

The Exalted quest "Helping Others" where you must bring Sir Kristof Rodemai 45,000 Mentee Marks will be changed next Wednesday so that you can choose to be 15 times a party leader to get the Spellbook and the Certificate:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/update/histo ... 321_crofin
User avatar
Elmar
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Location: Germany/China

Re: Orfen

Postby Aram » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Btw, Ru PTS already have Orfen update
Image
User avatar
Aram
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:01 am
Location: Forest of the Dead

Re: Orfen

Postby zlz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 am

dil said there is "solo raids" or "faction raids" too :) im interesting how that stuff is working. or it's another kimerian for higher levels who can drop ear once in a month...
t92 commander
zlz
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Orfen

Postby magefan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi

So long was here :/ so many question i have but i come here for something else, i hope some1 help me out :/

I looking a helping hand for test something on rus pts, a bit difficult test but i hope some1 help me out, not good in rus lang and lazy to make difficult test.
PM me or message here if youwant to help me out.


1 question.
Was watch a Aram video 2017 , where he was test 3 weapon with sos "Retri was first then avenger and last dual blunt", and avenger was make better damage then retri, how avenger make better damage?
magefan
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Orfen

Postby zlz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm

magefan wrote:Hi

So long was here :/ so many question i have but i come here for something else, i hope some1 help me out :/

I looking a helping hand for test something on rus pts, a bit difficult test but i hope some1 help me out, not good in rus lang and lazy to make difficult test.
PM me or message here if youwant to help me out.


1 question.
Was watch a Aram video 2017 , where he was test 3 weapon with sos "Retri was first then avenger and last dual blunt", and avenger was make better damage then retri, how avenger make better damage?

if i'm not wrong avenger is blunt type weapon, retri now is cane or smth like that. and sos works only with blunt type weapons. so like this on retri he got only p.atk boost, with avenger p.atk and crit dmg.
anw that question is very important to my cp wynn. and i think for rest wyns who know how to boost their dmg.
t92 commander
zlz
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Orfen

Postby socketka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm

no, sos will still work with retributer. only tyrrs won't have passive mastery (as it wont be 2-handed blunt but cane)for it.
socketka
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Etina's End

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron