Orfen

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Etina's End", "The Return of the Forgotten Kings" and "Orfen"

Re: Orfen

Postby zlz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 pm

there is many ways to trigger wars..
usually on macro players who use next target.
those who use /target mob usually can be dragged out of their exp spot, and even if you hit him without weapon he targets you, and then war will be started (usually this happens in hellbound on desert query when tank drag his "victim" to phantasmal ridge)
another way put spy. and sometimes it's hard to find who is that spy.
also there is another way if you are in mid tier clan you also have some pvp there, so someone from top clan who "really" want war vs you ask your clan enemies to invite him in party, and he run with them, and in case of pvp he remove armors (this happened for my clan in core few times, and when mage or archer do aoe it's pretty hard not to hit that clown)
and another way to annoy smaller clan is just come flagged to their exp spot (atelia, gos, where aoe skills without target is used, tanks agro, feohs snares etc.) so you get flagged, and then you simply die because that guy usually have more gear than whole your party or sometimes whole clan combined.

also there was some cases in RU region when players drag their victim out of their exp spot, and force them to pk you, but this works mostly on feohs, archers and wynns who use ranged attack pets. that took some time, but you get 4-5 or even more pk, and then you can drop something valuable..

so for EU/NA/RU region would be nice bring back pre-GoD war system.. actually that one in GoD was pathetic^2 when war started automatically for 3 weeks..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm

The war system, the clan penalty system, the macro system, the crp system all are shit.

Thanks to too many years of no changes on the clan system, every server full with little lv8-10 clans with 3 people in it flagging and declaring wars on everybody to just secure spots on Hellbound and GC. Majority are stupid sheep on macro system. The war system has no goal, never had. What's the point of a clan war if their is no way to actually win a clan war or win something from your enemy other than that 1 CRP per kill?

All recent small system changes come years too late. This one-big clan system has been done in every single MMO for the past 5-10 years, L2 slacking behind and making increasing clan levels insanely hard due to it. Yeah, you can get lv12 clan really fast, with a few hero's. But that's impossible on servers like EU, RU and NA where basically every hero is locked by the dominating clan, and they already completely killed off going for 2nd or 3rd rank when they introduced World Olympiad in Korea without thinking about a suitable alternative for servers that don't have that system.
Illogical

Postby Aram » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:14 am

Also at RU each top clan on his own server had been abusing new fortress sieges and get 10k CRP per each siege, without any cooldown for registration to the next fortress. Recently it decreased to 1k CRP. And past 2 months they also abusing magic Christmas flame event with new clan missions rewards and Balthus Knights Path for account without PA. Where koreans need about a year to up 12 lvl, oveseas community find a hole in new clan mechanics and up it about two months...

Aram

Postby zlz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:49 am

what was with Balthus Knights Path ?
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Laby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 am

zlz wrote:what was with Balthus Knights Path ?

I would guess fast leveling for more CRP
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby zlz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 am

Laby wrote:
zlz wrote:what was with Balthus Knights Path ?

I would guess fast leveling for more CRP

nope. for lvl up no crp..
only for 100 - 110 main/dual
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:28 am

I found loops myself and I am able to do 10k crp each week myself by just doing the weekly quests. But I think this loop is well known across all servers.
Illogical

Postby zlz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:41 am

10k on 1 char? :shock:
from what i'm doing it's like 3500/week. maybe more if some intesive missions completed..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am

zlz wrote:10k on 1 char? :shock:
from what i'm doing it's like 3500/week. maybe more if some intesive missions completed..

The 20 quest limit when Exalted is stupid and a hard coded limit on slowing down clan progression. What did those Koreans think? Let's make it take 5 years before clans can hit lv13+ because this game is sooooo alive! Last week I finished 60 weekly quests, 4 intentive and one achievement yielding just over 11k crp.
Illogical

Postby Aram » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Well, at Innova RU servers (can't find any info about other) non PA accounts admit to the Balthus Knight Path, i.e. as many accounts as you can create. In the other hand we get new Clan Misson System where we have easy one in General section 'Compound' (don't know how it actualy call at NCwest/EU) and 100 CRP per stage (100x20 complite missions per week = 2k CRP).
Most important moment, that missions are available only for 85+ lvl characters. Then NC send to overseas Magic Christmas Flame event where any 85+ char can compound sticks and heads of Matchsticks and it will counted as progress of that 'Compound' mission.
Also you can easy complite 'Master of conversion' in Achievement section, just crystallize items with cheaper price. 3 mission per character with 100, 200 and 300 CRP = 600 CRP at once.
And all that stuff may do any clan member for 30 minutes. Now how I heard in that clan someone create 100 chars. 100x2600 = 260 000 CRP and + 200 000 CRP each week during an event.
:D
Last edited by Aram on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aram

PreviousNext

Return to Etina's End