Orfen

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Etina's End", "The Return of the Forgotten Kings" and "Orfen"

Re: Orfen

Postby Elmar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Illogical wrote:8 Months of farming Frintezza every single week, with a CC of 85-87 DD and not a single Necklace drop.
I've heard from clan members Freya Necklace doesn't drop often anymore as well.
NCWest already turned down all the drops on epic jewels last update.

When I checked the NCKorea screenshot section (don't click on any pictures, they are full of trojans!) to see whether anybody had posted a triumphant screenshot of a +5 Angel's Necklace (which would prove that there is a certain chance to overenchant those things) there was not one single screenshot of the new necklace. Of course there are nowadays very few players left in Korea, but the total lack of screenshots is definitely an indicator that the drop rate is very low.
Elmar

Postby socketka » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Illogical wrote:
Elmar wrote:I just got an idea:
Maybe NCWest will keep the Boss Jewelry Upgrading System itself disabled but put the Accessory Solvent you need to dissolve old Boss Jewelry into Shilenite on the Merchant of Mammon's sales list like in Korea:.

8 Months of farming Frintezza every single week, with a CC of 85-87 DD and not a single Necklace drop.

I would just add that major source of these jewels is from treasure chests.
socketka

Postby Illogical » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 pm

socketka wrote:
Illogical wrote:
Elmar wrote:I just got an idea:
Maybe NCWest will keep the Boss Jewelry Upgrading System itself disabled but put the Accessory Solvent you need to dissolve old Boss Jewelry into Shilenite on the Merchant of Mammon's sales list like in Korea:.

8 Months of farming Frintezza every single week, with a CC of 85-87 DD and not a single Necklace drop.

I would just add that major source of these jewels is from treasure chests.

Those also disappearing more and more now people sell their materials en mass to npc to have some adena profit after hours of gridning.
All those chests come from people that already got plenty of adena and/or wealthy enough to enchant gear on normal scrolls.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:11 pm

reminder that tomorrow the details of this new update will be posted here: http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/list
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Here is already a preview about the quests from the Sea of Spores that wil be removed ("The Alphabet of the Giants" etc.), the range of the quests in Outlaw Forest etc. having been expandend to bridge the gap:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=632262
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:01 pm

article is updated with details now: http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=632272

nothing exciting imo..
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm

I have added the link to the first post in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094#p37419

What I find moderately exciting is the way you can narrow down /nexttarget, differentiating between monsters/몬스터 and flagged player characters:

This should make macro-botting safer :(
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Draecke wrote:article is updated with details now: http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=632272

nothing exciting imo..

Last part ... makes you choose next target either NPC, Player or Both? So no more targeting flagged ppl on afk farming?

2. 'Next target' to set the target to select 'Next target target setting' function has been added.
- [Preferences]> [Gameplay]> [Target Target].

EDIT: Seems we have spotted the same with Elmar ...
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Barely one minute difference :)

As to your question, you can choose both either :P

- The first option (위협 대상/threat target) is equivalent to the current /nexttarget, i.e. it will target whatever is closest, no matter whether NPC/monster or player.
- The second option (몬스터/monster) will only target monsters, not players.
- The third option (PC) will only target chaotic or flagged players.
- The fourth option (NPC) will only target friendly NPCs, i.e. basically those in town, like Gatekeepers, but also quest NPCs out in the wild.
Elmar

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Quite nice is the Toma's Expedition, which allows you to purchase 5/6 slot bracelet that you can enchant with the scrolls. As I understand this daily dungeon will be available until 27th of December, somewhat of an event dungeon where you face numerous waves of mobs until time runs out.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

PreviousNext

Return to Etina's End