Crofin

Here you will find information about the update known in Korea as "Shadow of the Water Dragon - Crofin"

Re: Crofin

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:27 am

Elmar wrote:So far we only know what's on the preview page. Tomorrow detailed patch notes shoud be posted here:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/list

wynns got pretty nasty pve buffs. for those loyality link buffs on pets while you on transform. now wynn is monster in pve with sos and iss it's pretty decent pve dd for single targets, now it will be way stronger.
and for evi. looks like some more skills to chase and catch enemies.
just i'm interested which skill it is - 인파이터
google says it's infrared :D and it's 3 levels.. so i'm curious which skill it is..
i thought it's steel mind, but sm already add 30% p.atk. distortion atm on lv3 also gives 15%
so it adds on fluid wave (3sec "UE" ) ?
edit: used some ctrl+c/v and google translate and figured out it's inside position. using left/right sidestep slides. well. that's also nice boost.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Aram » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 am

just i'm interested which skill it is - 인파이터
google says it's infrared :D and it's 3 levels.. so i'm curious which skill it is..

It's Infighter
Aram

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 pm

aram, can you test or check how works those wynn skills? i mean on lv5 those pet trigger skills (while using dots) it says activates one skill (previous it was one skill from ability points) so my friend who play wynn is interested how it works.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm

The link effect that comes with the passive skill Superior Summon Mastery is now called "Link of Loyalty". When you are using the four Mark skills, the Wrath/분노 effect on the servitors levels up every 3 seconds (as opposed to the 5 seconds in previous versions). The total duration of the Wrath effect has been extended from 15 seconds to 20 seconds. When the servitor has reached Wrath lvl 5, the Rage of Servitor debuff can fall - upon normal servitor attacks - with a certain probability on your victim and increase its received Critical Damage by 30%:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8%EC%8A%A4
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%ED%8A%B8
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?ne ... e=lineage2
Elmar

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:49 pm

So, about Eviscerators ... Using Google Translate ...

If I understood correctly on this poor translation, the changes are as follows ..

1) 백사이드 스탭 - This must be the skill "Backstep", which as it is said on the patch notes now, a debuff release effect is added on the skill ...
2) 인파이터 - This must be "Infighter" as Aram said .. So 15% more damage on max level which is 3 ... But what damage ? Infighter already adds 20% critical damage boost on lvl3, if I remember correctly ..
3) 스핀 하이킥 - This must be the skill "Spinning Kick" in which the fling effect has been replaced with a knock down effect.
4) 백스핀 임팩트 - This must be the skill "Backspin Blow", which had the most rework done .. It became a charge skill with 600 distance added compared to 40 .. The 30% ignore of p.defense is removed .. and a stun effect is added like Left Sidestep ..
5) 스폴레이션 - This must be the skill "Spallation", which has a 50% increase on physical defense while it is active ...

Now, I would like for someone that actually knows Korean to make the necessary changes on these translations ...

So, overall, the evis got a pretty nice boost... The debuff release effect added on Backstep with the use of Fluid Weave will make the class completely unaffected by debuffs ... The change in Backspin Blow is good, but I don't know how ur supposed to reach an unreachable enemy with another charge skill if u couldn't with 3 others ... I, honestly, didn't understand the increase on Infighter... Looking for someone to enlighten me ...
Viridity

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:36 pm

my guess it will be added p.atk on that trigger skill, so with backstep + slides to left/right which is mandatory for evi you get pretty nice boost. as for that def bonus on spalation. well. it's fine, better than nothing, but usually that skill helps only against archers/feohs while you chasing or kiting them.
and for stun effect on backspin, this is brilliant idea, at least now evi can catch their victims (if stun lands, and depends on skill reuse)..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Infighter has indeed a P.Atk. (공격력) increase as newly added effect. So at lvl 3 you have 20% Critical Damage increase plus 15% more P.Atk.

As far as Spallation is concerned, you should keep in mind that while a 50% P.Def. increase has been added, the effect of receiving damage from enemies within the sphere is still there:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EC%85%98

As far as I understand this, ranged attacks remain without any impact while melee attacks from within the sphere are now somewhat mitigated.
Elmar

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 pm

well, as fragola posted in eu forums soon we get "May 31st, 2017 (previous content we got) until February 21st, 2018" update.
so this update what koreans got comes only on xmas..
but today we got pve/pvp combo armors.. just it's pretty expensive stuff.. especially to make lv6 :mrgreen:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656543/
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Hmm... Good... So, overall a good enough boost on PVE with the Infighter change, and a huge boost on PVP ... With suitable changes you can have a huge knock down/stun boost.. And your damage would not be affected by that change .. So, a complete lock on knock down/stun ... That's good ...

zlz wrote:my guess it will be added p.atk on that trigger skill, so with backstep + slides to left/right which is mandatory for evi you get pretty nice boost. as for that def bonus on spalation. well. it's fine, better than nothing, but usually that skill helps only against archers/feohs while you chasing or kiting them.
and for stun effect on backspin, this is brilliant idea, at least now evi can catch their victims (if stun lands, and depends on skill reuse)..

As for the skill reuse, it must be the same as backstep/sidesteps/kick ... That means 7 seconds ...
Viridity

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:22 pm

zlz wrote:well, as fragola posted in eu forums soon we get "May 31st, 2017 (previous content we got) until February 21st, 2018" update.
so this update what koreans got comes only on xmas..

That post from Fragola was referring to Lineage 2 Classic:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656428/#post-9146431
Elmar

PreviousNext

Return to Crofin