Crofin

Here you will find information about the update known in Korea as "Shadow of the Water Dragon - Crofin"

Re: Crofin

Postby Aram » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:27 pm

About Rage of Servitor Elmar was absolutely right. Also that skill activates in Naviarope transformation if you spam Naviarope' skills.
In Evi's Backspin Blow skill was added stun debuff you can check it in pre-prealise stream (unfortunatly only in ru lang.) at https://youtu.be/R4gLef5no9A?t=52m54s (time stamp 52m 54s)
I will show all thing which I can test in video "review of SoWD update" a little bit later, as always with eng. subs
Right now I'm working on #17 digest ;)
Aram

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Viridity wrote:Hmm... Good... So, overall a good enough boost on PVE with the Infighter change, and a huge boost on PVP ... With suitable changes you can have a huge knock down/stun boost.. And your damage would not be affected by that change .. So, a complete lock on knock down/stun ... That's good ...

zlz wrote:my guess it will be added p.atk on that trigger skill, so with backstep + slides to left/right which is mandatory for evi you get pretty nice boost. as for that def bonus on spalation. well. it's fine, better than nothing, but usually that skill helps only against archers/feohs while you chasing or kiting them.
and for stun effect on backspin, this is brilliant idea, at least now evi can catch their victims (if stun lands, and depends on skill reuse)..

As for the skill reuse, it must be the same as backstep/sidesteps/kick ... That means 7 seconds ...

Here is the final description for Backspin Blow:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 9%ED%8A%B8

Unlike in the patch notes, the range (유효 거리) is now not 600 but 800 units. This is either a typo or a last-minute change (the skill description was put up after the patch notes). The basic re-use time (재사용 시간) is 5 seconds.
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm

can't help but note that both class skill changes were boosts and yes Wyn needed that but Evi not really so why did they do that ? Right now stacked Evi's are almost immortal killing machines so boosting them doesn't seems to make sense or am I missing something here ?
Draecke

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 pm

So, 200 units more range ? That's insane ... Moreover, it looks like it's not a rush skill after all ... I would really love to see the skill from a distance ...
Well, I still can't see how the changes on Wynn can help the class outside of PvE ... Wynns needed a boost in PvP also, especially after the fiasco of the marks not working while on Exile ... Would you care to go more in depth on these changes on Wynn Elmar ? Cause they weren't clear enough on Google Translate...

I believe the changes on Evis were made because it's not a pvp preferable class cause it's one-target ... Yes, I mean Truffle is an unkillable machine, but a normal evis wouldn't even reach that scale ... On Oly, I aggree that the boost is huge ...

Edit : Servitor Emotionality as I can see in wiki increases Servitor's P.def by 7020, M.def by 6318 at level 1, and HP can no longer be dropped at 0 ... It stucks at 1 ... So, it's a 30 Seconds SM without the attack boosts ... Will Transfer Pain work while servitor's hp is at 1 ?
Last edited by Viridity on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viridity

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Elmar wrote:
zlz wrote:well, as fragola posted in eu forums soon we get "May 31st, 2017 (previous content we got) until February 21st, 2018" update.
so this update what koreans got comes only on xmas..

That post from Fragola was referring to Lineage 2 Classic:
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656428/#post-9146431

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656429/
here is post in "normal" l2 section.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Ah, I had missed that :)

This means the next update will be precisely what we have in this forum section:
viewforum.php?f=56

I am greatly looking forward to how the developers will solve the problem with the missing Shilenite for upgrading the new Angel's Jewelry:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2074&start=60#p37418

:D
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Viridity wrote:... Well, I still can't see how the changes on Wynn can help the class outside of PvE ... Wynns needed a boost in PvP also, especially after the fiasco of the marks not working while on Exile ... Would you care to go more in depth on these changes on Wynn Elmar ? Cause they weren't clear enough on Google Translate...

Edit : Servitor Emotionality as I can see in wiki increases Servitor's P.def by 7020, M.def by 6318 at level 1, and HP can no longer be dropped at 0 ... It stucks at 1 ... So, it's a 30 Seconds SM without the attack boosts ... Will Transfer Pain work while servitor's hp is at 1 ?

Unfortunately I can't tell you more than what's in the patch notes; I simply don't know whether Transfer Pain will still work when the servitor's HP has dropped to 1.

Maybe Aram will be able to tell you more when he does his "Review of the Shadow of the Water Dragon Update" video :)
Elmar

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Yes, I'm looking forward to that review . But, if I guess correctly from how SM works, the damage should be able to transfer to the servitor even if it has 1 hp ... Just like how the damage counter still works in oly even if evis has 1 hp ... Will that be that much of a boost in PVP tho ? I still want to understand this boost... Especially with the weapon changes ... The transform change is only a boost in pve tho ..
Viridity

Postby Aram » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Viridity wrote:Servitor Emotionality as I can see in wiki increases Servitor's P.def by 7020, M.def by 6318 at level 1, and HP can no longer be dropped at 0 ... It stucks at 1 ... So, it's a 30 Seconds SM without the attack boosts ... Will Transfer Pain work while servitor's hp is at 1 ?

I was check it and no it's not working like that.
On the picture below you may see my servitors are alive with buff Servitor's Imortality (because 이모탈리티 im-mo-tal-li-ti), but summoner was dead.
Mobs which fight with servitors can't kill them, but another one easy kill my character with Ultimate Transfer Pain. I was test it a few times and all result the same...
Aram

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Well, you will die eventually, but what matters is how the damage will be distributed ... Let me explain ... The Summoner and his servitors are full hp ... The transfer damage will be 70%-30% according to level 1 ... so, let's say 10k overall, 7k to the summon and 3k on the summoner ... Now, summoner is full hp but the servitors are down to 1 ... The damage will be 70-30 still, or the summoner gets full damage from those 10k ? If u can check it like that with another class which would be easier to distinguish the change than with a mob, it would clarify things ...
Viridity

PreviousNext

Return to Crofin