Naia life and politics

All topics related to Naia server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: Naia life and politics

Postby Elmar » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

It is interesting to note that the Nova/Einheit migration somehow mirrors the development in Korea, where over the last year or two all the PvP afficionados have moved to the Lionel server. The Korean situation is insofar different as they don't use PvP software over there, so there is a lot of good, healthy drama without the negative side effects from the Nova migration.

In Korea the drain of high-level players had a negative effect on their old home servers though, with barely anybody participating in the Olympiad and not enough people to defeat the epic dragons. On the other hand, you can also have a lot of fun with Lilith and Anakim.

It remains to be seen how this works out at NCWest. I would really laugh out loud if our administration's persistent refusal to exterminate the vermin would lead to major numbers of paying players quitting in frustration, thus finally breaking NCWest's neck :D
Elmar

Postby GirlyGirl » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Elmar wrote:It remains to be seen how this works out at NCWest. I would really laugh out loud if our administration's persistent refusal to exterminate the vermin would lead to major numbers of paying players quitting in frustration, thus finally breaking NCWest's neck :D

Well, I thing Naia is heading this way :ugeek: Wrath and Lod is breaking up to take SH in for Dim sieges (atleast it looks like), Reload went DH style of play - wherever they go, lag follows. United, GODs and Hellenic spirits are only clans that own castle and do not rely on Odisey 2001 based computer targeting software... Something must be done about DH, SH, Einheit running wild with scripts (f.e. ban wave). I don't really care about them comming back soon after, but they will loose nice portion of money to those bans
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby Alarion » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:08 pm

GirlyGirl wrote:Well, after Nova transferred we could say Naia is dead server. Bots are running even wilder, auto-targeting systems are lagging whole server during siege/dragon raids and playing without WTFast + Leatrix is useless, oly is messed beyond imagination - Nova has damn Protoss observer hanging on celling tracking everyone in hide... I'm not saying it was cheat free before (BunnyPaws targeting people in hide, Figgas shinnanigans in CoC, Graf's black screen targeting on ports), but it was at least somewhat playable... And SH is out of options for people recruiting to stop Nova's ass back to Chronos :?

Thats why i admire any ppl who claim they playing legit and still stay on this server xDDD But anyway more and more ppl from Naia on Core server who had simply enough this bullshit programs, bots etc.

Just fraps from our Feoh daily PvP on HB : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAX3ZjLt-Xg kinda often several parties vs several, a lot of pvp everywhere, like 250 vs 250 on sieges (no lag wont even talk about lag scripts), on AQ 200 ppl at least, mucho daily PvP and guess what? No scripts for PvP, it is clearly showing who has hands and who was good only thx to Ranger and other shit )))
Alarion

Postby GirlyGirl » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Alarion wrote:
GirlyGirl wrote:Well, after Nova transferred we could say Naia is dead server. Bots are running even wilder, auto-targeting systems are lagging whole server during siege/dragon raids and playing without WTFast + Leatrix is useless, oly is messed beyond imagination - Nova has damn Protoss observer hanging on celling tracking everyone in hide... I'm not saying it was cheat free before (BunnyPaws targeting people in hide, Figgas shinnanigans in CoC, Graf's black screen targeting on ports), but it was at least somewhat playable... And SH is out of options for people recruiting to stop Nova's ass back to Chronos :?

Thats why i admire any ppl who claim they playing legit and still stay on this server xDDD But anyway more and more ppl from Naia on Core server who had simply enough this bullshit programs, bots etc.

Just fraps from our Feoh daily PvP on HB : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAX3ZjLt-Xg kinda often several parties vs several, a lot of pvp everywhere, like 250 vs 250 on sieges (no lag wont even talk about lag scripts), on AQ 200 ppl at least, mucho daily PvP and guess what? No scripts for PvP, it is clearly showing who has hands and who was good only thx to Ranger and other shit )))

Oh, tower works on Core just fine, and auto-targets just as well as ranger, only difference is - you are playing for fun on core, not for RMT
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby Alarion » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:19 pm

maybe ppl prefer enjoy real PvP instead of who got better scripts? Maybe u simply forgot what is the reason to play? Dont u think so? Cause seems like our daily activity showing the truth
Alarion

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Many people who play at NCwest servers, a lot of them I know personally, don't even play the game and just run trains as a source of real income while they are away making money to live at their real jobs. Very few of these people use some of their illegitimately acquired wealth to beat on lesser players in order to maintain their sense of self-worth by being dominant in a videogame.

You could ask why bother go through all the trouble to be successful at an unpopular game but the same reason goes for why console players crawl throughout batman games looking for all the riddler clues and joker teeth to get those xbox achievements. Just the sense of accomplishment and as long as you have the feeling who cares if the accomplishment is pretty useless.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby GirlyGirl » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Alarion wrote:maybe ppl prefer enjoy real PvP instead of who got better scripts? Maybe u simply forgot what is the reason to play? Dont u think so? Cause seems like our daily activity showing the truth

I know why I play this game, and I know where I play it. Core admins banning bot trains might be only reason why auto-target masters aren't acting openly. Look at Russian servers that are ran by Innova - more bots than NCWest + Korea+ Japan + Core combined, with jedy masters targeting you while you are on the other side of hunting zone, you can RMT anything you want. Once bot train banning stops, Core will turn into Naia - Martel and co. will come to "dominate" server with "hand leveled" toons, that has pvp sets and red weps. Only dowside, Core has no chance of standing against tide of sorrow that will follow. On Naia, SH might transfer to Shilen and just wait for DH kick Nova back to Chronos, where new formed alliances will keep "cheater and co." under containment. To be honest, if SH leaves Naia, and DH kicks Einheit out of ally, they are fucked beyond any boundries: SH is new RedSky - showing ability to dominate with inferior gear, DH is old SH - clan stading their ground even when they are getting ran down to the ground, and Einheit is piratically a round 0. Core has ... what?.. 2-3 pro pvp parties? During my dark days in privates I saw stronger clans, than what Core can offer atm. So better get gearing up for "Nova storm" when either SH leaves to regroup in Shilen and DH kicks Einheits teeth in or SH and DH join as allies once Einheit shows their true face, trying to dominate Naia
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Postby Laby » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 pm

First time I hear about SH going to Shilen. Damn the rumor mill seems to be strong on Naia those days
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Tiferet » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 am

I guess that was a... hypothesis on a possible move to try to beat Einheit out of Naia? ...rather than a rumour.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby GirlyGirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:51 am

Laby wrote:First time I hear about SH going to Shilen. Damn the rumor mill seems to be strong on Naia those days

That is just a theory :D most likely sh will counter zerg DH+einheit
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

PreviousNext

Return to Naia